So why am I excited for the most dreaded day of the week? Because I have an announcement to make. It’s been a looong time coming and it’s here! (“It’s here! It’s here! It’s here!)
I’m super excited to announce: MY VERY FIRST E-BOOK. Is it okay to use both caps and bold? Too much? Oh well… I’m EXCITED about this. (In case you couldn’t tell. In case you missed it.)
I’ve spent the last several months preparing this book on Freezer Bag Slow Cooker Meals. To write the book, I enlisted the help of dozens of volunteers to test the concept and the recipes. From my own research and their awesome feedback, I produced this 39-page book of tutorials and recipes. Learn more about the book and why I wrote here.
Here are 7 times that having a freezer bag slow cooker meals can REALLY help:
- When you’re sick but your family needs to eat!
- When you’re having a crazy busy week at work and there is no time for cooking.
- If you work night shifts- pop it in before crashing & it’ll be ready when you get up.
- To give to college kids to make a healthy meal in their dorm room- no oven required!
- To give to elderly parents so they have a great meal with no work.
- To give to friends who just had a baby and are sleep-deprived.
- To give to friends who are grieving and need a hot meal on their own timeline.
Have I piqued your interest? Find out more about the book here.